Ndihma+ is closely following governmental instructions and recommandations on how to handle the COVID-19 crisis, and is continously updating its operations to match these instructions.
Our focus at this specific period remains the well-being of our customers and our employees.
More concretely, some of the measures we have taken:
- Masks are systematically used by all of our employees, wherever they are
- Our work environments and vehicles are equipped with sanitizing gel
- Employees change their uniforms at least twice per day and each time they are transferred from one client to the other
- Social distancing while organizing meetings or interviews
- Recommending our customers to minimize the number of persons assisting our team during service execution
- We’ve enriched the range of detergents we use with special detergents anti COVID-19
- We’ve enriched our services with a specific one, dedicated to disinfecting environments against COVID-19