After you contact us for the first time, we’ll need to collect some basic information regarding your needs, so that we can decide on the best schedule and the best team to assign to your case. Our most frequent questions are:
- Exact address of your home and preferred date/time of the cleaning
- The area to be cleaned, whether it is an appartment,house or villa
- The number of rooms, bedrooms included, toilet rooms, studios, offices, basement, storerooms etc.
- Size of your family and number of people leaving in your home, whether you have kids of less than 3 years old, whether you have animals etc.
- What is the type of flooring (carpet, stone,tile etc), whether there are floor areas requiring specific detergents
- Do you have areas particularly humid, moldy or with accumulated dirtyness
- Is your appartment old, new or recently rennovated
- Should we use any specific cleaning product that is available at your appartment? Would you prefer that we use our professional products?
After answering these questions and other relevant ones, our staff will explain you in details how the service will be carried out, what are the tarifss and will shortly introduce you to the experience of our staff. We shall agree on a date and time for the service. Ndihma+ might require you to pay a small advance for the service, so that you keep the slot reserved.
You will be reminded one day before the cleaning and you will also be given small tips on how to prepare the site for easy cleaning.
Once the cleaning is finished, we’ll kindly ask you to complete a satisfaction form and issue the coupon for the payment.
If you are interested for further services, Ndihma+ might suggest a cleaning schedule and a long-term contract with more interesting prices.